How We Can Help
Perth County’s Economic Development Office can assist you throughout your entire business cycle and can provide you with the information and advice you need to thrive and cultivate your business. Our strength is working with each business to personally connect you with the resources or people who can take your business or idea to the next level.
In Perth, you will be introduced to a customized support team comprised of experts from the fields of finance, industrial and government, who can:
- Help you to navigate local market conditions for site selection, provide tailored research of suitable land and buildings, find labour availability, etc.
- Provide access and information about Provincial and Federal programs, help identify partners and resources that will help you find and access grants, loans and investors.
- Access research and prepare summaries of the most current market, economic and demographic information. Our industry-specific reports can help you prepare for expansion and make informed decisions.
- Connect you with potential customers, future colleagues and key industry leaders. Our connections with local and Provincial experts can assist you by connecting you with trade experts, marketing consultants, agri-food and human resource specialists.
- Provide you with on-going support and a point-of-contact for every stage of your business growth.
Whether you are looking to start or expand an existing business, we are ready in Perth County to help you cultivate your next opportunity.