- Business in Perth County
Living in Perth County
- About Perth County
- Public Notices
- Potential Postal Strike Plan
- Official Plan - 5 Year Review
- Citizens News
- Stratford-Perth Archives
- County of Perth Official Plan
- Paramedic Services
- Emergency Management
- 2-1-1 Service
- Opportunity Lives Here
- Weather & Road Conditions
- Visiting Perth County
- Strategic Plan
- Joint Service Delivery Review 2014
- Staff Directory
- Provincial Offences Administration
- County of Perth Official Plan
- Energy Conservation Plan
- Applications and Permits
- Tenders and RFPs
- Financial Information
- Member Municipalities
- County Services Complaints
- Contact Us
Provincial Offences Administration
Pay Provincial Offences Tickets Online
The County of Perth, in partnership with the Royal Bank of Canada and Teranet, offers a secure and convenient service for payment of your Provincial Offences Act (POA) violations.
You can use this service to pay Traffic Violations and other POA Part 1 fines issued under the:
- Highway Traffic Act
- Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act
- Liquor Licence Act
- Trespass to Property Act
- Other Provincial Acts
Payments take three business days to process and can be paid with Visa or MasterCard. Please have your Provincial Offences ticket ready. A non-refundable convenience fee of $3.00 applies.
Fines are not marked as paid until payment has been received by the Provincial Offences Office.
Provincial Offences Office
1 Huron Street, Stratford, ON N5A 5S4
City of Stratford Parking Map (opens in a new window as a PDF)
Parking at the Courthouse
There are limited parking spaces for Customer Parking at the courthouse parking lot, which are marked accordingly. If these spaces are full, please use the City of Stratford Parking map to locate other parking areas near the courthouse.
The Provincial Offices staff are committed to equal access to justice for all, and are working to ensure that people with disabilities can use and benefit from services equally and free from discrimination.
Should you require assistance or accommodation in order to access our services, we will work with you to determine how best to meet your needs.
The Provincial Offences Office is located in the Perth County Courthouse on the lower floor. Accessible parking is available in the parking lot off Huron Street, and an accessible entrance to the lower floor is available within meters of the accessible parking.
Should you require assistance to access the courts on the third floor, there is an operator-assisted lift, which can be accessed at every level. Follow the signs to the lift, push the call button beside the lift and an attendant will respond.
Some alternate forms of documents, such as Braille, require advance notice. If you require alternate formats of documents, please contact the Perth County Accessibility Coordinator, who will work with you to provide an appropriate format.
Phone: 519-271-0531 extension 141
For more information about Accessibility at the County of Perth, click here:
Perth County Accessibility
County of Perth Forms
- Disclosure Request & Notice to Defendant - PDF
- Online - Request for Disclosure Form
- Early Resoultion Meeting Information - PDF
Attorney General Forms
- General Form Affidavit - PDF or Word
- Notice of Motion - PDF or Word
- Request to Change First Trial Date - PDF or Word
- Request to Reschedule Early Resolution Meeting - PDF or Word
Helpful Information and Links
- Demerit Point System:
- Guide for Defendants in Provincial Offences Cases:
- Ministry of Attorney General - Tickets and Fines information:
- Judicial Appointments Advisory Committee:
A strategic alliance of the Royal Bank of Canada and Teranet Enterprises Inc. brought to you by: